Ohio Recovery Housing is pleased to offer an e-based training opportunity:
Writing quality policies and procedures that improve operations and resident experience
This webinar is designed to help recovery housing operators gain knowledge and skills needed to write effective policies and procedures. Please use this link to register today. Having well written and executed policies and procedures is an essential component of operating high quality recovery housing and many national quality standards require a well written and executed policy to meet the national standard.
During this webinar, we will provide answers to the following questions for recovery housing operators:
- Why do I need to write down my processes?
- What policies and procedures are required to meet national quality standards? How do I tell if my current policies are appropriate?
- How do I write policies that meet national quality standards?
- How do I review policies once they are written to ensure that they are still meeting my needs and the needs of my residents?
- Where can I get more help if I need it?
Date: March 6, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern time
Cost: $25.00 General Admission
ORH Associates are entitled to a discount of $15.00 and Members of the ORH Learning Community may attend this webinar at no cost. ORH Associates and Learning Community Members should use their discount code to apply their discount at checkout.
You may register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7970196351085787650
Please e-mail Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.