Thank you for your interest in being part of the NARR Best Practices conference. Your support for this year's event is important to us, and to the people we serve. Sponsorship donations help us keep costs affordable for many who could not otherwise afford to attend. Our 2019 event is a very special opportunity, given the growing national interest in recovery residence standards and best practices.
Please reserve early, and contact our event coordinator if you have any questions. Information on reserving your sponsorship appears below. If your sponsorship level includes placement of your marketing material in registrant tote bags, please contact NARR for advance delivery instructions and timetable.
For questions please call Katie Boardman, conference coordinator, at (855) 355-6277, or email email@example.com. You can donate online using the items below. Donations may also be made by check payable to NARR, and sent to:
569 Selby Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55102
Premium and Gold sponsors will need to provide high resolution logo art, preferably with transparent background, by September 15 so that we can include you in the program and promotional materials. Please contact the conference coordinator for details.
Special note to all sponsors with registrations included in your sponsorship packages: If you will not be using one or more of your included registrations, you may designate them to be donated to someone who can not otherwise afford to attend the conference. Your organization will be acknowledged at the conference for any registrations you donate. Contact the conference coordinator for more information.
Donation Check-Out Directions
- Add your desired donation/sponsorship level to the cart.
- Proceed to “cart” area to check out.
- Fill in fields for “Buyer Info.”
- Regardless of your donation level and number of included registrations, add the same name for “Attendee Info” as for “Buyer Info.” NARR will contact you once they received your submission to confirm details and get the names of actual attendees.
- Everything in the Gold recognition package, plus:
- Reception or lunch sponsorship
- Short address at the sponsored event
- One extra registration (total three)
- Full table or booth space for your exhibit
- Your logo in the conference program
- Your logo on the conference event page on the NARR website
- Acknowledgment during event
- Materials in registrant tote bags
- Two complimentary conference registrations
- Half table for your exhibit materials
- Your organization’s name in the event program
- Marketing materials distributed to registrants at check-in
- One complimentary conference registration
This is a special offer. We want to supply participants with good quality padfolio-style folders this year, instead of the usual tote bags. We can do that with the right sponsor-partner. Benefits include:
- Your logo in addition to NARR’s on the portfolio covers
- Conference program and podium recognition for your sponsorship
- Your messaging materials in the portfolio for participants at check-in
NOTE: DOES NOT include conference registration, which must be purchased separately
- Your marketing material distributed at registration (advance delivery required)
- Placement on shared table
- Contact conference team for details and shipping instructions
NOTE: DOES NOT include a conference registration, which must be purchased separately. However you do not have to be present to take advantage of this package. NARR will handle distribution of your material.